KIWANIS CLUB OF SALEM
The Kiwanis Club of Salem, Virginia, offers four scholarships to graduating seniors at Salem High School or Glenvar High School who plan to attend a College, University, or technical program at a Community College.
- Bill Gore Scholarship: $ 1,000.00
- Roy Stanley Scholarship: $ 1,500.00
- Salem Kiwanis Scholarship: $ 1,500.00
- Peggy A. Shifflett $ 1,500.00
The Kiwanis Club Scholarships are given to provide financial assistance to students who have achieved academic excellence and demonstrated leadership activities. Scholarship awards must be used for educational expenses such as textbooks or tuition.
The check will be sent directly to your school of choice.
- A student applying for this scholarship must have been accepted in a College or University in the fall after graduating from Salem or Glenvar High School.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on academic achievement, need, and leadership potential.
- Complete applications must be postmarked by the Kiwanis Club of Salem no later than March 8, 2022.
- Complete applications must be sent to:
Kiwanis Club of Salem
P. O. Box 133
Salem, Virginia 24153
The following documents must be included in your application:
- Part 1: Scholarship Application, letter of acceptance, college student ID
- Part 2: Applicant’s Activity History
- Part 3: Applicant’s Reference Forms: two (2) needed
- Part 4: Consent to Release Information to a Third Party
- Copy of official transcript (sent under separate cover)
Please click on link below for application: